Jomtien and Pattaya, Thailand

Getting to Jomtien and Pattaya, Thailand
It’s a easy journey to Pattaya from Bangkok, I just suggest catching an earlier bus to avoid spending any longer than the 2 hours it takes to get there. 
I was trying to get to Jomtien Beach which is a bit of a trek from where the bus took me. You can either walk 30-40 minutes to get there or catch a blue tut tut which should be no more than 30 BAHT from the Walking Street. I made the mistake of catching a motorbike for 100 BAHT. 
Maybe Some Beach Time and Night Market 
You can go hangout on Jomtien Beach which is right next to the road so you don’t get the full beach vibes but at subset the sky turns some pretty shades of blue. 
Jomtien also has a Night Market on the beach avenue that has music, lots of good food and some shopping. If you are lucky you may catch the break dancers. 
The Red Light District
I also hit the Walking Street in Pattaya that night to see what it’s about. It reminded me of Las Vegas’ Fremont Street. It’s full of strip clubs and sex shows. You’ll find music and Muay Thai(which I think was scripted after watching a little closer).
Take a look at the menu...
My Favorite Part
The best part for myself and my friend Robe I went to Pattaya to meet was catching the ferry Koh Larn. This is an amazing island full of beaches, a couple incredible viewpoint, shops, and lots of relaxation if you find the right beach for you. 

I don’t think I will return to Pattaya or Jomtien in the future. If so it will be transfer to Koh Larn or other surrounding islands. Even then I would probably seek a place to stay on the island. There was too much prostitution and tourists for my liking. 
Recommendations:
Don’t go alone if you’re a women, especially an Asian one unless you feel like being harassed. 
Use it as a hoping point to go to Koh Larn if you can’t stay there. 
Checkout Pattaya Beach road, I didn’t get a chance to but I heard it’s pretty rad. 
Disclaimer
Please remember these blogs are all based on my experiences. You may find more or less enjoyment than myself in these places that I go to. I am just here to share my experiences and recommendations. Make the most of wherever you end up or just find somewhere new. 

My Koh Lang, Thailand experience should be posted in a day or two time. Until then, happy adventuring. 

Namaste,

Finding Me Wherever I Maybe
IG: Hollytalksaton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Island of Koh Larn, Thailand

Exploring Chiang Dao Cave of Wat Tham

Vida Guesthouse, Chiang Mai, Thailand