Vida Guesthouse, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Where to Stay in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Upon arriving back to Chiang Mai, Thailand with no set place to stay I wandered the Old City in search of the perfect place. I wandered in and out of many places inquiring about prices and checking out the rooms. My new friend Paul had suggested using HostelWorld to find good, cheap places. With this lovely little website I found Vida Guesthouse where I spent the last 3 nights.
This cute little guesthouse was perfect! The staff is very friendly and bilingual making communication a breeze. I did not book ahead a time, which when you do this you do not have to pay until the end of your stay. You have a little book with your room number and where you can log the drinks that you take from the fridge to be billed at checkout.
My room was the perfect size, I don't need much since my time is spent out and about, only using the room to sleep, bathe, and take some short breaks to get away from all the stimulation. I had my own private bathroom with a shower only had cold water but there are warm water options(that is if they are available), a sink, and a toilet that you poured scoops of water into to flush. There was not much of a view which was fine with me and I had a little table and chair where I sat to journal a couple of times. The space was clean and the aesthetics for while I was in there was pleasing.
The best part is the rooftop! Which is great for meeting others(taken from experience) or just to relax. There are a couple of lounge beds, several seating areas with tables, and a hammock. It was well decorated and had a lovely view.
For my 3 night stay, a large water, and a 7up my total was 750 BAHT, that 23.44 USD. Not bad at all if you ask me. My only complaint would be the constuction that started at 08:00 in the morning and wasn't that loud. They also offer laundry service and help setup various activities. 
(How to operate the Vida Guesthouse and many other toilets in Thailand)
I highly recommend staying here when in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Please give me a follow, leave comments, along with questions. Watch out for my next post and Khorb Khun Ka(thank you in Thai) for joining me once again here on Finding Me Wherever I Maybe.
https://www.vidaguesthouse.com/

Comments

  1. I LOVE IT!! Looks so cute and quaint. Perfect for you, muffin. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Island of Koh Larn, Thailand

Elephant Haven, Kanchanaburi,Thailand