First Day in Chiang Mai

Welcome back to Finding Me Wherever I Maybe
Entrance to MD House

Todays blog is a video/audio one going over my first days experience yesterday. Needless to say it was not that pleasant.

My room where I spent 15 hours sick as a dog
Recommendations:
  • Bring activated charcoal it kills all the bad stuff in your tummy
  • Lavender and Peppermint oil will save your life when needing to relax or soothe and upset tummy.
  • Do not eat the airline food... Bring your own
The courtyard of the MD House

My complimentary breakfast that took me an hour to eat half of

Thanks again for tuning in and watch out for wherever I maybe next <3

http://www.thaimdhouse.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Island of Koh Larn, Thailand

Vida Guesthouse, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Elephant Haven, Kanchanaburi,Thailand