The Change Jar


It all starts with a jar... 
For me it was a pickle jar(I have this habit where I don't like things finding their way to landfills so I find a way to avoid that when I can)... I started covering thus jar with stickers and began adding change too from my tips bartending, the cafĂ© I work at, and the coins left over from paying cash. 
My problem with the jar was that I kept taking the change out of it for various reasons until the beginning of June of this year when I seriously started putting change in this jar and not taking out of it. 
In that short 4 months I racked up $79.26 after the $2 fee at Clackamas County Bank! That potentially could build up to $320 if you don't touch it for a full year!
The this concept is great. All you have to do is find a jar/container to add all the change to it until it's completely full and then cash it in for your next big adventure!

Comments

  1. Woohoo that's awesome Holly! Hope you have an amazing trip <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jazzy =D I'll have a blast. Give my blog a follow when you have a chance [=

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Island of Koh Larn, Thailand

Vida Guesthouse, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Elephant Haven, Kanchanaburi,Thailand