Chiang Dao Hut, Chiang Dao, Thailand

Chiang Dao Hut
This cute little bungalow resort is the perfect getaway! I checked in yesterday afternoon to the Superior Bungalow, for my 2 nights amounting to $44 USD.
This include my own bungalow, full bed, fan, private toilet, shower, sink, and free WiFi. The owners do not speak english very well but are extremely nice and helpful.
On the patio included a hammock I really enjoyed reading in and two wooden lunges/benches that I made sure to take advantage of.
There is a stunning garden/courtyard full of beauty and and amazing view of the third largest peak in Thailand! You can find many places to meditate, read, observe nature, etc.
 
It is less than a mile from the Chiang Dao Cave of Wat Tham that you can read about in my pervious blog posted. There is also a wildlife sanctuary, the Pong Arng Hotspring, and the Sri Sungwan Waterfalls. Next door to the Chiang Dao Hut you will find The Cave Camp which has pool, board games, music, drinks, along with Thai and American Food options. It's quiet other than the lovely sounds of nature and the occasional car rolling by. There are other more expensive options for huts placed further back with views of the mountain. The space and grounds are well maintained. It's about 4 miles from the town central of Chiang Mai which is plenty far enough to make if feel like you are nowhere near it. If you are seeking to getaway for a few nights but still have a few options of things to do. I recommend staying here.
When booking this place I used Agoda, but when I go back to Chiang Mai I will walk up and inquire to a couple places that have been recommended to me.

Recommendations:
  • Check out the Cave of Wat Tham
    • Walk there too, it's only .7 miles away
  • Bring bug replant. As the sunsets they start to eat you up.
  • Soak up the wildlife around you!

This was even more perfect for me to get over my food poisoning in a quiet and serene location. It is now time for me to move onwards to Find Myself Wherever I Maybe next. Thank you again as always for stopping by! Don't forget to give my blog a follow for the rest of my journeys and experiences through SE Asia and the rest of the world. Leave comments, suggestions, and questions, I love it all.

Namaste from Finding Me Wherever I Maybe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Island of Koh Larn, Thailand

Vida Guesthouse, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Elephant Haven, Kanchanaburi,Thailand