Sunday Night Market Chiang Mai Thailand

Oh, the Colors, Sounds, Lights, Food and People!
If you are ever in Chiang Mai, Thailand on a Sunday make to stop by the Sunday Night Market within the Old City near the Eastern Gates.
Earlier in the day while chillin on my rooftop I made friends with three of the most loveliest and funniest ladies. Once we worked up an appetite we hit the streets to the Sunday Night Market. It is quiet the good time exploring, dancing around, gawking at the goods and eating lots of yummy food. 
This market is massive! How many blocks it takes up, I have no clue. What I do know is that the food was delicious, I had chicken on a stick from two different stands both equally awesome and some fried chicken gyoza, nom nom nom. 
Are you looking to do some shopping or to just marvel at what the vendors sell? This is the perfect place. You will find anything from clothes, to art, hygiene care, penis whistles, and more! You can even get your haircut.
I myself picked up an aloe bar of soap and a couple of postcards to send back home. 
You can spend hours here weaving in and out of the city blocks enjoying yourself and I promise, there is something there for everybody. 
So next time you catch yourself in Chiang Mai, Thailand on a Sunday night check it out! If you don't happen to be there one of though nights don't worry you can still catch the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar any night of the week just outside the East gates of the Old City.
I am so grateful to be where I am today and to have you all tuning in. This is here for you and I hope that you find everything I post helpful, informational, and fun. Please let me know any questions you may have, comments, or suggestions.
Catch ya next time here at Finding Me Wherever I Maybe <3

Comments

  1. Looks like a blast! Make sure you bring me back something nice ;) LOVE YOU! So happy you're feeling better and having such a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Island of Koh Larn, Thailand

Vida Guesthouse, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Elephant Haven, Kanchanaburi,Thailand