4 Countries & 40 Days

My first big solo travel has come to an end but my inspiration and ambition has just begun.
I visited 3 new countries(Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore), 2 new states(Pennsylvania and Ohio). Put my toes in the sands of 15 different beaches and explored 3 different islands. I had 17 different temporary homes. I traveled on 10 different planes, 4 ferries, a sleeper train, countless buses, taxis, tuk-tuks, and motorbikes, 1 of though ride I even questioned my survival. Upon my arrival I dealt with one of the worst sickness of my life. I managed to get just one minor injury, which is impressive if you know me and I didn't even lose or damage my phone! I tried lots of new food, some good and some not so much. There are countless unforgettable memories and I have met so many incredible people, with some being life long friends now. It was great spending time with old friends as well. Words can not sum up this experience but it has changed me. My phone tracked that I walked 227.5km(141.36 miles) and climbed up and down nothing short of 1,000 steps. My mind has been opened and I look much differently then I ever have before. There are new possibilities on the horizon that makes one of my life long dreams reality. This trip maybe over but it will forever my in my mind and heart.
I am excited for what the futures hold and continuing to share my journeys with you. Thank you each and everyone for your support and believing in me. Stay tuned for my adventures around my home and the release of my next big international journey.
Namaste,
Finding Me Wherever I Maybe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Island of Koh Larn, Thailand

Vida Guesthouse, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Elephant Haven, Kanchanaburi,Thailand